Call Us

+61 2 9299 4999


When can I start my course?

We have Business, Human Resources, Marketing and Communications, Accounting and Tourism courses starting every 6 weeks and English language courses starting each Monday.


Where is Bridge Business College located?

At 11 York Street Sydney, Bridge Business College is conveniently located immediately across the road from Wynyard station. Our campus is also a short walk to the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House.


Can I pay by credit card?

Yes.  You can pay by VISA or  MasterCard with no surcharge at the college reception or upload a completed Credit Card Authorisation Form to your personal “Document Library” on the ‘Upload Payment Documents’ tab on our website.


Can I pay by direct deposit/EFT?

Yes. In you are already in Australia, you may pay via direct deposit / EFT.

Please see the Bridge Business College direct deposit details below:

Bank Name:         St George

Bank Address:      4-16 Montgomery Street, Kogarah, NSW 2217

Account Name:     Bridge Business College

BSB Number:       112 879

Account number:  467587175

Swift Code:          SGBLAU2S


Can I pay by instalments?

Yes. For VET courses, you can pay termly instalments (6 weeks).

Instalment plans are also available to English students. Please contact us for more details.


Can I transfer money from overseas?

Bridge Business College has partnered with Western Union Business Solutions, the world’s largest specialist in global business payments, to provide you with a simple cost free method of paying your tuition fees in your own currency.

Follow the link for payment details:


Do I need to take an IELTS or TOEFL exam before applying to study your Business course?

The Department of Immigration have different requirements for different countries and depending whether you are enrolling from within Australia or Overseas. We can accept any English Certificate from an accredited English language College if you have studied English before.  You can also take an English Placement test at BBC. However, you may be required to take official English Exam such as IELTS or TOEFL in order to apply for a student visa.

Please refer to DIBP website for more information. or contact us via email at


What Is the TOEFL iBT Test?

The TOEFL iBT test measures your ability to use and understand English at the university level. And it evaluates how well you combine your listening, reading, speaking and writing skills to perform academic tasks.


Who Takes the TOEFL Test?

More than 27 million people from all over the world have taken the TOEFL test to demonstrate their English-language proficiency. The average English skill level ranges between Intermediate and Advanced.

  • Students planning to study at a higher education institution
  • English-language learning program admissions and exit
  • Scholarship and certification candidates
  • English-language learners who want to track their progress
  • Students and workers applying for visas


Where Can I Get Local, In-language Support?

You can contact a local TOEFL iBT Resource Center for general in-language information about the TOEFL test and test preparation. TOEFL iBT Resource Centers are available in specific countries.


Who Accepts TOEFL Test Scores?

More than 8,500 colleges, agencies and other institutions in over 130 countries accept TOEFL scores. For more information, including using your scores to satisfy visa requirements in Australia and the United Kingdom, how to find institutions that accept TOEFL scores, and more, see Who Accepts TOEFL Scores.


Where and When Can I Take the TOEFL iBT Test?

The TOEFL test has more test dates (more than 50 per year) and locations (4,500 test centres in 165 countries) than any other English-language test in the world. You can retake the test as many times as you wish, but you cannot take it more than once in a 12-day period. If you already have a test appointment, you cannot register for another test date that is within 12 days of your existing appointment.


How do I apply for entry into Bridge Business College?

Click on the “Enrol” button and fill out the enrolment form. You can also view the ‘How to Enrol’ page on this website.


Can I get a job in Sydney?

Your student visa allows you to work 40 hours a fortnight. Many of our students find jobs in restaurants, hotels, customer service, cleaning and maintenance fields. It’s worth looking at the following job search websites,

Professional work is much harder to get because your student visa only allows you to work 40 hours a fortnight. Learn about your Work Rights and Responsibilities of the Study Visa by clicking here:


I want to know about Student Holidays.

Full-time students are required to study for a minimum of 36 weeks per year. For VET students, you are therefore eligible to take two terms holidays per year as well as a 4 week break over the Christmas/New Year Period.  Please refer to our International Student Handbook and contact Student Services for more information.


Is Bridge Business College an accredited organisation?

Yes, Bridge is ISO 9001 certified and is accredited by the Australian Federal Government. The Business College is accredited by ASQA and the English College is accredited by NEAS and ASQA, ASQA is the government licensing body. The colleges are also part of the Australian Qualifications Framework.

Our CRICOS Provider Code is: 01107C


What are your class timings?

The timetable allows for classes three times during the day.

Monday to Friday:

Morning 8.00 am-11.45 pm

Afternoon 12.30 pm-4.15 pm

Evening 5:00 pm-8.45 pm



Morning 8.00 am-11.45 pm

Afternoon 12.30 pm-4.15 pm


Is it possible to live on campus?

Bridge Business College does not offer on campus living facilities. However, we can assist you in finding suitable accommodation during your stay. Homestay is available. The cost per week is $AUD230 – $AUD350. This price includes your food and all amenities, (electricity, hot water, gas, heating, washing machine, but not phone calls.)


What facilities do you offer?

We have 18 computer labs with access to over 1000 computers complete with free internet access.

  • Wireless Internet Access
  • Photocopiers and scanners (free of charge to students)
  • Food and drink vending machines
  • Kitchenettes and Microwaves
  • Self-study areas
  • LED TV (Cable)
  • Computer self-access and Internet facilities
  • Lounge with a pool table.
  • 2 large open air balconies with garden furniture and BBQ


What is a CoE?

CoE – Confirmation of Enrolment. A document provided electronically, which is issued by the registered provider to intending overseas students, which must accompany their application for a student visa. It confirms the overseas student’s eligibility for enrolment in a particular course of the registered provider.


What is the length of the course?

You can study English for as little as four weeks or as long as 48 weeks. We will assess your skill level (give you a test) when you start on your first day and place you into a class according to your ability. We will test you every month and promote you based on your test results. Business varies from 6 months to a package course of several years.


What is DIBP?

DIBP is the Australian Government Department of Border Protection who manages migration, humanitarian and citizenship policy and programmes.


What is Unique Student Identifier (USI)?

Unique Student Identifier (USI)

The Unique Student Identifier or USI is a reference number made up of 10 numbers and letters that:

  • creates a secure online record of your recognised training and qualifications gained in Australia, even from different training organisations
  • will give you access to your training records and transcripts (available in mid 2016)
  • can be accessed online, anytime and anywhere
  • is free and easy to create and
  • stays with you for life

As from January 1 2015, the Australian Government requires all international students to have a (USI) a Unique Student Identifier.

You must apply for one as soon as possible, watch this video and then come see us at student services for assistance.

To get a (USI) you will need your visa number. It’s all pretty easy, come see us and we can help.


Who needs a USI and why?

If you are a new or continuing student undertaking nationally recognised training and course you need a USI in order to receive your qualification or statement of attainment. If you don’t have a USI you will not receive your qualification or statement of attainment.

Your USI will give you access to an online record of the training you have done since 1 January 2015. You will also be able to produce a comprehensive transcript of your training. This can be used when applying for a job, seeking a credit transfer or demonstrating pre-requisites when undertaking further training.

Please visit the Australian Government Link below for more information.


Can I extend my student visa in Australia?

Yes, if you meet the requirements. While students are currently enrolled in full-time study, they may renew their student visa in Australia as long as their current student visa is not subject to Condition 8534 ‘no further stay’. It is recommended that steps be taken to renew a student visa approximately one month before the existing student visa expires.

Please refer to the student visa renewal website for further information on obtaining a new electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE).

Follow the link for more information:


How do I request a refund?

Tuition Fees are refundable in certain circumstances.

Requests for tuition fee refunds must be made in writing to Bridge Business College.

  1. To apply for a refund, please refer to our Refund Policy and contact us at You can download our Refund Form here.
  2. The College will assess your request and inform you whether you are eligible for a refund based on our policy. The College may ask for further information or documentary evidence. Please note that incomplete documentation may delay the processing of the refund.


How to request a Deferment, Cancellation or Suspension of Studies during Enrolment

Please refer to BBC Deferment, Cancellation or Suspension of Studies during Enrolment policy and contact Student Services for more information.  This information is also provided in BBC International Student Handbook.


What will happen if I withdraw from my course before I have finished?

Once your provider notifies Australian Government Department of Education and Training of the cancellation of your enrolment through PRISMS, you have 28 days in which to enrol in another course or to return to your home country.


What do I do if I am not happy with Bridge?

As an accredited organisation we abide by a code of practice that includes a “complaints and grievance handling procedure” “access and equity policy” and an “anti-discrimination policy”. We have counsellors available to assist you with academic problems or problems adjusting to life in Australia.


Can I change to another educational provider?

The National Code allows for Registered Providers to prevent overseas students from transferring to another College until a period of six months of their Principal Course has been completed. Students who wish to transfer are advised that their decision to transfer to a different education provider may have visa implications and they should contact the nearest Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) office as soon as possible to discuss this with them.

If you are holding a student visa and are thinking about changing your course of study, you need to ensure that you continue to meet all the conditions that apply to your student visa. Please visit DIBP website for more details.

For more information about Transfer between providers, please contact to Student Services or refer to BBC International Student Handbook.