The course aims to give students an introduction to Business Management to continue Higher Education qualification or to commence a career in one of a wide range of industries. Graduates of the course will be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of the business concepts and principles associated with the broader discipline of Management.
Who is the programme for?
The programme aims to equip students with a deeper understanding of Business Management concepts and the ability to commence a career in a wide range of industries.
International Students are required to submit the documents below for evaluation:
- A duly completed Application Form
- Certified copies of ALL academic qualifications and transcripts (From Secondary School / High School)
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Clear copy of student’s valid travel document (First page and Last page of Passport)
- Certified clear copy of birth certificate
• A duly completed ICA student pass application forms: Form 16 and Form V36
• Recent passport-sized photograph (white background)
• Work experience proof if any
- Bank statement/ Letter
All documents should be translated to English.
Course Fee for International student pass applicants
Application Fees: S$321.00 (Non-refundable)
Full Time: S$7,500 (inclusive of GST)
Admin Fees: S$321.00
Medical Insurance Fees: S$42.80